Jewellery Making Workshops & Lessons
Jewellery Lessons and Workshops
If you love the idea of making your own jewellery or perhaps designing your own wedding rings, our Jewellery Making Workshops & Lessons could be the perfect choice for you. Hosted by Tanya at her beautiful studio in Essex, these workshops make wonderful gifts for those who love to accessorise with handmade jewellery, and they are available to enjoy 7 days per week.
With over 21-years of experience in designing and crafting bespoke pieces of jewellery, Tanya has a wealth of knowledge that she would be delighted to share with you. During your one-to-one session, she will teach you the fundamentals of jewellery making, and guide you through the process of making your own engagement ring, a personalised pendant necklace, or any other piece of jewellery.
Fun and informal, TLK Jewellery Making Workshops & Lessons are great for singles, couples, and smaller groups (sessions to be confirmed). Please email us with your preferred dates, and we’ll contact you to confirm your jewellery making masterclass.
VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE!
Jewellery Workshops – Available Monday to Sunday
- One-to-One Teaching: £45 per 2 hour session
- 10 x 2 hour sessions: £360.00 (includes 1 free session)
- 10 x 3 hours sessions: £540.00 (includes 1 free session)
- Prices include non-precious practice metals. Silver available at a supplement.
Lessons – Available Monday to Sunday 10am – 3pm (1 hour break for lunch)
- One Day Taster Course: £150.00
- Full Weekend Jewellery Making Course: £285.00
- Prices include silver for your chosen project (to be discussed), car parking and refreshments.
- Lunch is not included. Snacks can be purchased at the onsite café or you can bring your own packed lunch.
My fully equipped studio is set in the converted historical Stable block in the grounds of the beautiful Hylands Estate, a country house and park in Essex.
Parking is free.